Wednesday, March 18, 2015

THE PHENOMENON (The 2nd poem ever written by my 16 years old son)

THE PHENOMENON (The 2nd poem ever written by my 16 years old son)

Silence in the grass berth,
A callow heart
Ambushed by his reverie,
pondering, why life, so hard

He gawks into the sky,
a planchement to the cradle
on which he lies
He wonders why life lies

As the clock sings away its rhythm
Tick! Tock!
He still can't, why, fathom
Tick! Tock!

As he ponders and re-thinks
"Why life takes us to the brinks?
I used to love her a lot
When I had not, a lot.

But...the other,
I relish more
I wonder if life
Will mail me many more

And yet another
Who about, I don't bother"
She awaits, in his benevolence,
Judgment

"No! I'm tired of this"
Yodels in his head,
A dynamic instrument
He moots with his latent self

Hearts are
But to be stored on a shelf?
As his bland heart trembles in fear
Of exploding into bytes?

Is that fair?
Himself, he interrogates,
"O! What torment is this?"
"What is this phenomenon?"

Qalbsaleem M.T. ©®

No comments:

Post a Comment