Tuesday, June 2, 2015

MY WORDS WORTH


...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

My words are light
Created by the word "BE"
Penetrating realms unhindered
Leaving unforgettable impressions

My words are inspired
Teaching beyond what's read
Elevating minds to Apex Zenitha
Transforming crude to refined, polished.

My words are my legacy
Though tears may pour on them
Blur will fear to touch their mirage
Truth abides where falsehood fades

My words are my bond
Vouching for me in absentia
Its source, Fountain Alphabetica
Restoring alive famished awareness

My words are a mystery spell
I cast them afloat as birds
Alone or in groups, striking
A simplistic, formidable force

My words are my messengers
Couriers of my massive missives
To blue's nooks and crannies
Exciting all senses plus one more

My words are my falcons
Gold beaked, razor sharp talons
Beautiful to behold in flight
Yet devastatingly swift, deadly

My words are my guard dogs
Unleashing poison-dripping fangs
No threats, they bark and do bite
Keeping my enemies, haters at bay

My words are loved
By the enlightened, the aware
Dreaded by the diseased, the psychos
Drone striking their exposed gun-powder.

(c)2015 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment