Saturday, September 19, 2015

LAND OF REVERSE (poem)

...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"Image result for sun rise from west

Where's Yesterday?
As usual, always gone.
And you, Today!
Ever present, never done!


Please talk not to me about Tomorrow
Always promising, but failing to come
Why do I even bother bearing its sorrow?
Anyway, soon my patience will overcome.

Hey Time, take me to Land of Reverse
Where everything happens in opposites
For there are many things my soul averse
I wish to bring back, retrieve my deposits.

A love I lostImage result for yesterday
A son gone, torn
A death I trust
Our game, it won.

Take me there
Where the sun rises from the west
Gaggled now is my fear
For good looks cooks no food! I'm on a Quest.

(c)2015 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment