Sunday, December 20, 2015

QUEEN OF TEASE

Tijjani Muhammad Musa's photo. ...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

Worries in my heart
About a thing, something
Which is actually nothing
When at it one looks critically.
Yet, disturbed is my tranquil.
Why in this do you engage
O heart of mind, please?


Tijjani Muhammad Musa's photo. What did I do wrong?
Why didn't I say hello first?
Jump, rush to her with kisses
When her aura invaded mine
Now smile's dead on moon face
Eclipse, darken, dwarf days
O where art thou, peace?

I sit still stealing
Glances at She, sublime
In heavenly beautiquettes
Her eyes glow five fierce fires
Fed by anger, hunger, daggers
Fear tear tears in a gush 'n rush
O thy optical dams, cease...

Calm, come calling I beg thee
Once again dominate me, embers
Make Envy envy my enviable serene
Race laughter to Jupiter like did Peter
When soft sweet scents of roses rose
To embrace his love mood made mad
O hugs, await I thy cotton squeeze.

Tijjani Muhammad Musa's photo. Weak wheels weighed
Beyond limits by emotions
Though smart, yet sat flat, splat
My love temptress, cupid unleashed
Enslaver of me, listen to no pleas
Set me not free, till eternity blinks
O Fantasia, my Queen of Tease.

(c)2015 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment