Monday, December 9, 2013

NUDITY IS NOW IN VOGUE

... by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

I am a witness that
The end of time has begun
And nudity of the mind, body and soul is now vogue

I am ashamed that
Man has stooped so low
As to go back to being a beast in 21c

I am daunted that
Parents, many, are no more that
But abusers of innocence

I am worried that
The young, our future are taking
To immorality and materialism

I am disturbed that
The politicians are disgracefully
Exploiting of their people's trust

I am lamenting that
Freedom of speech is used
As a means to cause disharmony

I am sad that
Liberties are misunderstood
To mean oppressing a fellow human

I am appalled that
Justice is for sale at a price
Only the guilty can afford

I am angry that
Man is allowing racism deny him
The joy of joy, of cultural discovery

I am shocked that
Man is the most intelligent of all
Yet, busy destroying his civilization

I am uncomfortable that
The world is deliberately being steered
Towards onerous chaos and anarchy

I am so discouraged that
The future seems bleak despite
All the inventions, progress man is making

I am amazed that
We can read and write
But, yet can not think and understand

I am perturbed that
Darkess came before light. But look
We are now heading back to pre-history

Instead of advancing towards brilliance
The accursed is winning, taking all but a few
Can the wise save his soul and just one other?

(c)(r) 10122013 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved.

4 comments:

  1. this is truly a concise description of the sad reality we are faced with today. physiological and psychological nudity is a canker worm which has eaten deeply into the fabric of our society and the worst part of it is that we seem to be proud of it. In fact, it has become sort of a competition in which the ultimate goal is to out shine the other with no regards to self respect and common sense. Moral values and logic are no more the key, instead we are all swayed by the wind of so called 'freedom' and 'liberation'. We now live in an era where culture and religion are seen as tools of oppression where only a lucky few wise ones are able to differentiate between right and wrong and to understand this is really one of the signs of end time. It will only take the grace and guidance of Allah, the Most Great to protect those who are willing to seek His protection. May we be among those who will be blessed with His guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amina, do you write pls? I find your comments highly enriching. Will love to read some stuffs from you soonest. Thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't write. Will also love to write stuffs myself, but it's a pity I can't. You're most welcome.

    ReplyDelete