Tuesday, July 28, 2015

DIFFERENT



Image result for Different
…by Poetic Tee “Here, take a sip”

I'm a day different from the rest
Having no light, devoid of darkness
Where creatures scream dawn to dusk
Walk, talk and stalk themselves astray
Counting seconds not firsts or thirds.
Image result for Different 
I'm a star different from the rest
Absorbing all lights, nil reflection
Avoiding glitterati, all eyes, d'eye
Never twinkling nor shimmering
Consumed pure, dark brilliance.

I'm a rain different from the rest
Rising from earth to the heavens
Neither nourishing nor reviving
Image result for DifferentDehydrating, deflooding minds
Dry moisture, flowering deserts.

I'm a body different from the rest
Invisibly amoebic, diffusingly osmotic
Buried afloat, changing realms, wind
Traveller in human imaginations, glint
Here, there, everywhere, yet nowhere.

I'm a plant different from the rest
Image result for DifferentBurrowing down, spreading leaves
Not green, yet shaken by the winds
Watching water percolate nostrils
Plum fruits, unbelievable to taste.

I'm a thought different from the rest
Perpetually disappearing till the ring
Pulsating in beats, rhymes, rhythms
Sought after away from my source
Return to me, start all over again.
Image result for Different
©2015 Tijjani M. M.
All Right Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment