Tuesday, July 21, 2015

IN MY DREAM, I'M A STAR



...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

Dream is a ticket
That allows me access
Into a borderless theater
To watch an action movie
A chilling horror, scary thriller
Hilarious comedy or a mystery
That involves me.

Or better still, without audition
I’m casted as an actor, stunting
Like a lunatic on stage that defies
All logics, magic or make believe
I can be heard laughing or crying
Running lying still, yet screaming
Baffles all, eluding, mystifying tales.

In dreams, everybody is a movie star
A baby born today smiles while at it
Children fight, argue only to forget
Men slurp their drools, uncontrolled
Ladies fart out loud, unperturbed
Trillion scenes lost with the wake
Archived where none of us can take.

(c)2015 tijjani m. m.
all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment