Saturday, September 23, 2017

BEAR YOUR PRIDE HUMBLY #FoundPoetry

...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting

I've failed at times
As a woman, as even men do
I don't always say the right things.

I don't have an amazing figure
I'm not the most beautiful woman
Not in this world, but I'm me.

I love food
Less I forget *smiles*
How 'bout you?

I have curves
I have scars
Because I have a history.

Some people love me
Some like me, some don't.
Isn't that life?

I have done good
I have done bad
Who hasn't, isn't alive.

I sometimes go without make up
Sometimes don't get my hair done
Whoever said I'm perfect? Not me.

I'm random and silly, but loving
I don't pretend to be someone I'm not
I am who I am.

You can love me or not
And if I love you, I do
With all my heart!

I make no apologies
For the way I am
For I'm a gift onto me by Him.

So ladies, I dare you
Share the good in yourselves
If you're proud of who you are.....❤️

(c) Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment