Monday, September 25, 2017

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SMEH-SMEH MEANS?

Hackers hacked his Facebook account and demanded all sort of things from his e-friends, money, recharge cards, including sex from girls.

Flabbergasted, he could just imagine the monumental crisis at hand and knew he has to do something real fast to nip the nuisance in the bud. Emergency situations demand for prompt approach. So he sends in an SOS! to yours truly.

"Teejay! Someone has hacked into my account and is making mincemeat of my hard earned and well guarded reputation! Pls how do I stop him?"
.
My reply "O that's simple. Just Sign Out of your FB account and then Sign I again. But when signing in, click on 'Forgot Password'. FB will request for the email with which you opened your account and to it they will send you a link.

Go to your email and click on the Link provided. It'll take you to a platform where you'll be requested to change your Password.

Input a new, different password and confirm it. Once you do that, regain access back to your FB Wall and you'll discover the hacker has been hacked out.

Next? You'll have to do some damage control and crisis management by reaching out to all your friends, male and female explaining to them what has just happened to you.

Tender a sincere public apology on your walls and follow up with inbox, SMS, calls etc to all affected, wherever necessary."
.
He did that and immediately regained control of his account. So, he called again, this time to express his gratitude.

"Thank you Teejay. WAllahi, I called a friend who knows you and begged him to give me your number. I just know that you're one of the few guys who can sort this out for me. He gave me your number and so I called."

And that's how life online can be once in a while... 😃 It's called Social Media Engagement Hazards (SMEH) or you can repeat the acronym twice i.e. Smeh-smeh...😂😂😂

In Naija, we know wetin dat one mean. Shey! Pwuahahahahahaha 😂😂😂

Allah Ya kiyaye gaba.

No comments:

Post a Comment