Friday, January 19, 2018

MUSE SHOP

Sales, Services, Repairs, Replace, Revamp, Recharge, Reproduce, Reinvent, Clone etc
...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

Hey, lost it what you, inspire
Still searching, well don't despire
Come, I've muses for sale
A shop I run wholesale or retail
Pure stocks from my she-muse
Bred with Basirkian bull-muse
Born without gestation periods
So needs no ruse nor steroids
Comes in all shapes and sizes
Budget-fitting at various prices
I'll suggest a model in pink
Works seamlessly even without ink
Just blink, don't think about its link
On edge of minds it parches, by the brink
Poor bard, it's been a while
Take one home, it'll make you smile
Along with that I'll recommend hot tea
Not ordinary, but sips of poetic tee
"Brings back your lost muse"
Soon all, you'll start to amuse
If symptoms persist however
Worry not, for it'll soon be over
And for you, my disenchanted bard
I'll give a free trial. It'll make me glad.

(c)2018 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment