Monday, December 15, 2014

AaEMENOLIS SMILE ~ Shakespearean Sonnet

...by Poetic Tee, "Here, take a sip"

I dive down into a dingy, dark, dismal abyss
Emerging, an image of imaginative aurora light
I burrow further in-depth to find the accursed Ibliss
Upon my brilliance, on wings of lies, he takes flight.


Standing guard, huge as tongues of hell, lean hounds
Embers of fire for eyes, with canines dripping of souls
I stand a colossal fury, unsheathing death, spell-bound
Laid to waste a thousand, to rest another, in soil bowls.

By my side, Aaemenolis smiles, knowing their unknown
For tourists scheduled for the hereafter, issued free visas
Feeble the spider's spun spew, as one wears a false crown
It gleams as it peaks into heaven, kissing the sky tasers.

Of me, invincible I am, yet am nothing except as Thy Will
Affording for me immortality in Your Name, so live on I will.

(c)2014 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment