Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SENSITIVISM

Tijjani Muhammad Musa's photo. ...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

I sense it all first, feeling it next
Only to hear it's sound, strange
Behold it manifests, shimmering
Musk, smells its priced perfumery
Touching to imagine its source of origin.


I listen to music of silence
So quiet, the rhythmic flow
Reminds of a rippled still pond
Breathing life as it kisses the air
In outward, dissipating soft waves.

I watch the motion of darkness
Lightless, yet clearly one can see
Blackness shrouds all functions within
Meanings most meaningful in invisibility
For only skin, exposed baths in 7 spectrum.

I smell scents of a thought
Ushering tiding of rain of pains
Humbling pride in twain, arrogance
Driving deep into the ocean of our lies
Yet in its sunshine most chose to bask.

I feel a feeling filling my field full
Joy jumps gently, as sadness wails
Numbing cold, sweating the soul sick
In flight, a speed flimsing light's, ordain
Calm, composure, comforting my dream.

I taste death once, before here
Bitter than bile of hate afloat, athroat
A poison, delicious for imbibers of sniffs
Charring heaven's mouth to earth's anus
Giving I respite before the swallow, terminal.

(c) 2015 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment