Wednesday, May 6, 2015

TRANQUILITY HUGS ME (Poem)

Tijjani Muhammad Musa's photo. ...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

He stands a colossus giant with another
Tiny, little, puny I raise my eyes to him
Filled with hope that ignites me aglow
Turning I a firefly lighting my darkness
With pleasant joy overflowing the rimless
As my heart sings rare hymns in rhymes
Coming from a source none can define
My voice an aromatic fragrance floats up
Soothing his hungry hearing feeding it full
A smile drenched with pleasure dances on
The melody only the mind can truly grasp
Sending shock waves of ecstatic spasms
Hitting my shore with tsunamic devastation
Shattering the fragile peace I cherish within
To which I climb to find rest on Mount Everest
Gloriously, humbly he stoops to my lowly level
Bathing me in relevance, tranquility hugs me
Sitting by, the weatherless wind whispers
Wonderful words of worth, worthy of wawa
Chiseled on marble, frame free impressions
Fleetingly, a soft, gentle, luminous butterfly
Caresses my desire till it explodes in a climax.


(c)2015 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment