Monday, August 3, 2015

REMEMBERED, UNBLEMISHED



…by Poetic Tee “Here, take a sip”

Image result for Perfect

Image result for PerfectPerfect as angels, stainless as steel
You are senselessly beautiful, Seal
Yet, I don't want you near my heart.

Knowing how youthful sheen dulls
And beauty bathes in fine wrinkles
Catwalk gait wobbles into a duckling
Adoration swaps place with tolerance
What’s that, still don’t get the flow?
Let me break it down to ghastly details.

Image result for PerfectI don't want to see your weakness
When heavy with our child of love
Nor do I desire to wipe your tears
When I do something disappointing
Forgiveness, I’ll sought oft and again
When I forget your b’day, which I will.

I’ll detest seeing your inadequacies
Snoring all moons, waking up ugly sun
I’ll hate to see you sick, a surety wreck
Whining all the time, blues with pains
Spare me a vista of your sad laughter
When some bad news should assail you.

Image result for PerfectAs I see you now, drenched in happiness
A picture frozen, unaltered, so remain
Painted on my heart, your art canvass
Thus be sculptured, cherished forever
 Music written on the winds, carried on
Ringing melodies to all earth’s corners.

As I love you today, a flower in full bloom
Fly away loved, with no trace of decay
A priceless gem, remembered, unblemished.


©2015 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment