Friday, April 12, 2019

HATE SPEECH CATALYSTAa

...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

Somebody told me
just after knowing you.

That I shouldn't befriend you
can you imagine, barely 24 hours on?

That you're nothing
but a stupid attention seeker.

That you are fake
a frustrated psychotic case.

That you are a "situation"
senseless, hopeless, useless.

That you are a lost ship, radarless
abandoned, abundantly aimless.

That you are touched by the Devil
a bastard, illegitimate, off wedlock.

That you are rootless
cardinal-less, of no specific origin.

That you are faithless, godless
with a mind messed up by drugs.

That you are a waste of time
energy, emotions. Ambition-less.

Clearly, this is purified hate speech
dedicated to tarnish, cause detest.

I asked myself
"Why 'd one wanna do that?

What on earth could be the gains?
from concocted, cooked up, brewed lies?

Let loose the treacherous snake
just to take a fellow human down?"

Fortunately, all these are fragrances
my heart sniffed, my soul fed upon.

For I find me falling in love
more than I've ever before, with you.

How I wish you could be worse
So my heart could adore you more.

(c)2019 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment