Friday, April 12, 2019

WHERE IS SHE NOW? PRAY SAFE


...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

I didn't want her to die
I discovered only too late she's left
Gone too soon at noon, of a sad moon
*Sob*

Tidings of her intent, never got to me
Telltale clouds, didn't gather to impress
Only for me to be left, bereft, soul acleft...
*Another sob*

She was to be my yang
Now, all I have, a sinful heart
For I could have stopped her exit. If only...
*Yet, another painful sob*

I even brought her back to life
Via my poetry, she breathed once again
Only briefly, she did. But soon blew swift wind...
*Trickles of sobs flow*

"I'm sorry" softly she whispered
Tears raining within, water her eyes in a flood
Washing away her footsteps ahead to eternity... O Sadness!
*Torrents of sobs, pooling*

(c)2019 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment