Friday, April 12, 2019

HEY SHHHH, YOU'RE MY OK


...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

I did my part from the start
You were suppose to do your part.

But you followed with a question
Instead of an affirmative action.

Have you forgotten what's "suicide"
Once a while, put precautions aside.

Anyway, matters not where you go
Step by step with you, I'll follow.

Though some shed shyness in total
However, having #alKunya is pivotal.

A lady's defined by some decorum
Even if alone, with you, in the other room.

Try bae, excite thy boo like a prostitute
Men love not a passionless destitute.

Asked? I often would answer "I'm ok."
Not realizing, it's because of your stay.

Some discover only too late
Being ok is domiciled with their ex-mate.

Not me. Hope not you too. Now...
To that heart, kiss it. Humbly take a bow.

(c) 2017 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment