Tuesday, October 7, 2014

1986: SOME OF MY EARLIEST POEMS

 (c)1986

You are one in a million
Just like winning a billion.

*******

I looked you in that your ash brown
eyes and then I know my wandering heart
has finally found home.

*******

The first time I saw you, my heart
stopped beating, I had what Piukas
call a beat-cut. For a good 60 seconds
I could do nothing but stare. Then
slowly the words came out of me softly
"Wao! Woowee! Baby, you're gonna be mine."

*******

Face what you are there for;
and what you are there not for
will face you.

*******

We move in time,
In space
Destiny, here we come.

*******

Water unique
Take a sip.

*******

I am not here to
please or displease;
But if I please you,
grateful I am;
And if ever I displease you,
Ever sorry I am.

(c)tijjani M. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment