Sunday, October 12, 2014

DELILAH LIMERICKS & POETIC TEE'S RE-WRITE...

THE ORIGINAL POEM READS LIKE THIS:

*Delilah Limericks*

I Hate Love so I Ate gloves for protection against Cupid. It's Stupid, I know, so, brother please ignore my ignorance. Or else look for another versed in arrogance who thinks he's has Stamina enough to under-Stand women.
The pain and my stain leaves chains in my brain and a train of thoughts Derailed by lovers whose Butts Sat on my Heart and Broke it.
It's much like School, and Heart break time is such a wonderful thing, They don't teach you anything! You Play and get Played , lay and get laid. And when the bell goes for you to get some Class, you play Truant and stay Soiling you hands and Washing your dirty linen in public...
It's funny, For the first time again I fell in love with Delilah. I'm going to get my haircut tonight, so this poem is just the brain child of stupidity. The barber whipers and I smile:
Only two things can kill a man. A bullet,
Or a woman.

-Johannu Afere
(c) All Rights Reserved.

MY RE-WRITE:

John Afere's IN LOVE WITH DELILAH

I hate love
So I ate gloves
For protection against Cupid.
It's Stupid.

Please ignore my ignorance.
Else look for another
Versed in arrogance
Who thinks he has stamina
Enough to under-stand women.

The pain
My stain leaves
Chains in my brain
A train of thoughts
Derailed by lovers
Whose butts
Sat on my Heart
And Broke it.

It's much like school
Heart break time
Such a wonderful thing.
They don't teach you anything!
You play, get played.
Lay, get laid.

And when the bell goes
For you to get some class,
You play truant and stay
Soiling you hands
Washing your dirty linen
In public...

It's funny
For the first time
Again
I fell in love with Delilah.
I'm going to get my haircut
Tonight

So this poem is just
The brain child of stupidity.
The barber whispers and I smile:
Only two things can kill a man
A bullet
Or
A woman.

-Johannu Afere
(c) All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment