Thursday, November 6, 2014

I'M MARRIED TO 4 WOMEN... WEALTH, ROOTS, BEAUTY OR FAITH

...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

I am married to 4 women
Not so do many men
For some prefer only one
Not because they don't pawn
Nor desire more butts at dawn.

One wife for her riches, wealth
With it, I buy me more than health
Though huge, my liberty demands
Are bruised with running her errands
For love bows, to excessive commands.

Another for her deep sunk roots
Vast, far and wide ancestral offshoots
I sprout offsprings lacking my identity
Swallowed by waters, oceans of security
Never to be free of their choking obscurity.

The other for her spell-binding beauty
A creative masterpiece, O what tranquility.
Asleep to moon gaze, awake to shimmering lights
Trouble is, wolves, vermins, sleuths seek too her delights
Turning my heart into a mad pot on fire, brewing more fights.

This last for nothing, but her faith
She holds the keys to the many gates
Guardian of thrills, treasures, pleasures, preserved
Soft smile, silk sheets, scented satisfactions, reserved
Yet, all these veiled from view of vanity, blindly observed.

Yes, I am married to 4 women
The first, for her wealth
Number 2, for her roots
Thirdly, for her beauty
And the last, for her faith.

(c)2014 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment