Sunday, April 27, 2014

BOOK OF LOVE, UNLIMITED

... by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

She wanted me
To love her alone
She said "You can't love
Two persons or things
Equally all at the same time
It's either one or the other
But never the two together
Loving two is impossible"
She'd say

I told her
"My heart is a human's
It is made of many hearts
Each with a pulse pulsating
Each a rythm of love beating
Each capable of a love purified
One, three, seven or even more
A different love for everything
Love, Unlimited"

I want to know
What it means
To really  love someone?
Is it about caring so much?
Or is it the sincere missing?
Not wanting to see love hurt
Always wanting to be with you
Never seeing my love's plain faults
Whispering "O, how much I love you"

Is it love to love a mother?
How about loving my daughter?
One special one for my only son?
She has a unique love for her father
Can all these be qualified as real love?
Or is it, "it" only if it's for you my dearie?
Is loving God, a job, a city, a feeling also love?
Or must it be just for one's passionate lover?
O heart! Tell me 'What art thou capable of?'

"I am indeed a book of hearts
In me are pages uncountable
Blank is each, until my author writes
A letter, words, sentences or several paragraphs
Then for keeps I hold with nostalgia a treasure
Of how truly cherished is a delightful soul or thing
From the billions that breath existence on earth
How much each is loved unlike any other
A chapter for each story of love"

(c)2014 tijjani m. m.
all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment