Sunday, April 13, 2014

LOVE ZENITHAA, PARADISIAA (poetry)

.... by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip" 

I didn't author this:

~ "The One
who loves you
will never leave you
because
even if there are
100 reasons
to give up
he will find
one reason
to hold on." ~

But I find
exactly
the way I feel
for you
in it.

Besides
there's not
1 single reason
to hold off
loving you
but a 100
reasons
to cherish you
even more
to eternity.

In my heart <3 br="" nbsp="">you'll find a street
named after you
in its mERA
(most-exclusive reserved area)
called Love Zenithaa
is the lush 'Paradisiaa'
your home
lacking in nothing.

And even
when am gone
i'll leave it behind
just for you
that you might
never, ever
live this life
without being
loved.

Only then
am I at bliss
at peace
In tranquil
na'im...

(c)(r)2014 Tijjani M. M.
all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment