Thursday, April 10, 2014

MY WIFE IS SOPHISTICATED (poetry)

…by Poetic Tee “Here, Take A Sip”

“My wife’s sophisticated. O, but how I love her so
Beautiful, elegant and portable
But she is fully under my control
After all what’s good in a wife
Her owner can not subject to his whims

I go to bed with her; she wakes up by my side
Protecting me in my sleep, none dare comes near
What I love the most about her? Her loyalty
Like all women she likes being showcased
And carry her around I do with glee and much pride

I heard from a very reliable and wise source that
The best place for a wife is with her husband
I couldn't agree more. So my constant companion she is
Pamper her I do daily, romancing her like no other
I am a one woman man and upon her I dot like life

I feed her and make sure she comes out shining clean
She walks with me hand in hand wherever I go
To parties, on journeys, when I’m in trouble or on top of it
She stands by my side ready to save my life, “My Sweetie”
I am not alone in having such luck, other men are luckier

Her jealousy is of a special kind. Women can be strange
She hates my taking a second wife, naturally
Extra luggage the other would be, she’d always say
But like a slave to her master, she lets me play grab
Keeping mum by my side or away till I’m done

I can have my fun with others so long it’s not nuptial
She ignores their mourns and groans or even cry for help
She’s a very strong hearted woman, caring for none but me
What’s her name? I call her ‘My Sweetie Darling Sparta’
Others know her by her popular maiden name AK47.”


©®2014 Tijjani M. M.
all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment