Sunday, April 13, 2014

THE YING OF MY YANG (poetry)

.... by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip" 

~ Dedicated to All Women on this special occasion of International Women's Day 08th March, 2014.

Who's a woman?
What's she to me? Well...

She's my mother
My teacher
She's my wife
My climatic ecstacy
She's my helper
My confidant
She's my daughter
My sister
She's my worries
My joy and pain

She's my lover
My excitement
She's my partner
My companion
She's my dreams
My reality
She's my comforter
My jealousy source
She's my friend
My trustee

She's my this, my that
She's even much mo'.

She's my home-keeper
My health monitor
She's my fashionista
My manicurist
She's my cook
My "Welcome home :)"
She's my cleanser
My auditor
She's my accountant
My manager

She's my adviser
My defender
She's my judge
My jury
She's my soul-mate
My safe-haven
She's my inspiration
My revelation
She's my life's sweetness
My salvation

She's my one and only
My everything

365 days each without you
Is like a year without the sun
Only, you, are even better
Than the universe so far away
For where the sun shines not
Your warmth keeps my phi alive
And there is no joy, no pleasure
No life, where there's no woman
Where there's no you, no I
My breath, my heartbeat...

You are my purpose of existence
The Ying of my Yang.

(c)(r)2014 Tijjani M. M.
all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment