Sunday, November 22, 2015

A SHACKLED RELEASE (Poem)

...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"
Tijjani Muhammad Musa's photo.
If I were love
I'll give you fantasies.

A look to drown, die in
Touch of ecstatic swim
World wrapped in wonders
As winds whisper music.

If I were flight
I'll give you wings.

Since God says
No compulsion in faith
Nor in marriage
Nor as co-sojourners.

If I were bondage
I'll give you freedom.

I see no reason
why be compelled to stay
where your heart dwells not.
I'll free you, with wishes well.

If I were success
I'll give you all my keys.

That may sound like a wish
And as the saying goes
"If wishes were horses
Poor men would ride", right?

If I were your mind
I'll give you hope.

Ok. Let's take it up, next level.
No more wishes, let us dream.
And you all know dreams
They do come true.

So, If I were a heart
I'll give you blood, but never life.

Now, ask me not why
The former, I mistook for mine
But the latter
Belongs surely to another.

(c)2015 Tijjani M. M.
All rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment