Wednesday, April 1, 2015

PATIENCE SPEAKS ENGLISH ;) (Laff Lines)

Image result for patience jonathanComedian BABA T wrote:

If Buhari should win Jonathan, will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does?

This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
 

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.
 

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
 

4- * My fellow widows.
 

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
 

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.
 

Image result for patience jonathan7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.
 

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.
 

10- * Na only you waka come?
 

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"
 

12- * diaris God o...
 

13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.
 

14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?
 

Please support and honour Nigeria first lady by sharing this with all your contacts.
 


Image result for patience jonathan
Don't laugh alone.
 

Can Buhari's wife make us laugh like first lady Dame Patience?
 

Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are reading" "diaris god o"......

No comments:

Post a Comment