Thursday, April 2, 2015

SOOTHSAYERS GONE AMOK ‪#‎Haiku‬

Tijjani Muhammad Musa's photo....by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

Beware of the blind
Who let loose their tongues for gains
Merchants of lies.

(c) 2015 ijjani m. m.
all rights reserved

------------------------------------------------------------
***Read the the stuffs they are made of, below:

*Buhari will die before the election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Dame Patience Jonathan aka Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.

*If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

Tijjani Muhammad Musa's photo.*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu

*For me to loose my senate bid, I better go to hell - Suswam

*We promise you 2 million votes in Niger State - TAN

***This is for the records. There many others not covered here.

No comments:

Post a Comment