Saturday, July 2, 2016

A DANCE WISH ON WATER

 ...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"... 

Let me drink some soothing water...
At least it is willing to do my wish...
Allow me touch it with both hands...
Yet, it never said "I love you"...
Can't say that of her though...
She? she said that and much more...
A tender kiss and a brief goodbye...
Now she's gone for eternity...
The wind has charmed her away...
A blowing gust with a name...

Whatever did I do wrong?...
I thought she was different...
My heart I surgically dissected...
For her, that she might see...
It contains more than just blood....
Or tissues, or veins, or feelings...
That her love fountain sprays in it...
Refreshing to my estranged mood...
Amazing, even to me of the North...
O how sweet, how enchanting...

Alone I came, found her, love her...
I still do, thus the lost, lonely look ...
If only I never did, stayed home...
Alone I sit now, with spring water...
Splashing a celebration of my company...
Crashing soft music for my presence...
If only she is here with me, poor soul...
I'll hold her real close, breathe to breathe....
This liquid surface'd be our dance floor...
Hmm, what a wonderful paradise this'd be.

(c) 2016 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment