Tuesday, July 26, 2016

HINDSIGHT, INSIGHT & FORESIGHT (poem)

...by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"
As a poet
I'm gifted with hindsight
insight and yes, foresight.
I've been given a river
that flows in my mind
within which swim fishes
among, Al, Pha then add Bets.
And when I cast my angling rod
to catch me a 'letter, two or more
what I harvest is often far better
from each throw, forming words
consistently exciting the worlds.
For it feeds man's conscience
igniting it to reflect on a life
ordinary eyes see not
normal ears hear not
usual tongue tastes not
common nose smells not
sensitive skin feels not and
conscious heart perceives not.
Often
only when I dip my gap-tooth
to kiss the flow from heaven
rich in liquid soul that wets
receptacle of my scribbles
born of inspired thoughts
do certain facts, realities
manifest to shock, amaze
the completely deaf, blind
unaware, unawakened soul.
(c)2016 tijjani m. m.
all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment