Saturday, July 2, 2016

SALIHU TANKO YAKASAI IS NEW KANO STATE GOVERNMENT DIRECTOR GENERAL, MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS

Tijjani Muhammad Musa's photo.
I was at Freedom Radio studio to do the MTN Yello Soundz thing this morning when Abdullahi Lawal Dalhatu broke the news that Salihu Tanko Yakasai has been appointed the Director General, Media & Communications to Kano State Government.

Efforts to reach and congratulate him immediately for the grace from Allaah SWT proved tough as his line kept saying "Busy, busy, busy"... I guess he was being bo...mbarded with similar well wishers calls.

Well, what can I say but that I have been clearly vindicated by Allaah SWT about him. As much as he wouldn't want to believe it, I insisted and now, here we are.

Tijjani Muhammad Musa's photo.So, alhamdulilLaah danTanko Accept my CONGRATULATIONS on several fronts, myself, my family, our humanitarian organization The Kwandala Foundation, Freedom Radio and SoundWord &
Sight Communications Limited.

Now, don't mind any setback. Just remain focused and do your thing! I know what you are capable of. Your ability is even beyond this...

Besides, Kwandalites no dey carry last! At all, at all!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment