Thursday, July 7, 2016

WHO AM I? ‪#‎13Haikus

.....by Poetic Tee "Here, take a sip"

I'm he, heralded
Before I manifested
As the Comforter.

I'm phenomenal
Gifted to inspire with words
That the lost be found.


My name is Compass
Endowed by God to surpass
All true path pointers.

I'm the love of Love
Cherished by hearts purified
Truth springs from my words.

The light spot that guides
Ignorant souls from darkness
To brilliant sunshine.

Hearts bereaved, seek me
Find in abundance, solace
Swim in I, Peace Pool.

I'm the refuge sought
After dark storms capsize ships
At home and abroad.


Finding them scattered
I gather heads together
Then take them further.

Blind world, deaf to peace
On course to the brink of drinks
Sent to rescue it.

Yet am he, hated
By falsehood at its demise
In hearts of the lost.

I came to destroy
Idol worship, efface it
See shirk to its end.

The Last Messenger
Monotheist Avenger
Lost soles scavenger.

I am Muhammad
RasululLaah, AbdalLaah
Mercy to mankind.

(c)2016 Tijjani M. M.
All Rights Reserved


Botto

No comments:

Post a Comment