Thursday, July 7, 2016

ACHIEVEMENT CHART #MotivationTalk

Tijjani Muhammad Musa's photo.To achieve any set goal and objectives, Tijjani M. M. says you will need to ask yourself the following all important questions:

What do I want to be in the next 10 years?
Where do I want to be then?
Who do I want to be in that future?
Again who and who do I want to be interacting with?
What would it take to get there, to be that?
What and what do I need to do to be there?
How do I make it possible?
Which criteria must I fulfil to qualify?
What are the details involved in the quest?
Where and with what do I start?

Don't forget to commence with BismilLaah.
Have a positive mental attitude, be optimistic.
Next, patiently start with the first crucial step.
Prepare your mind, equip it by reading about stuffs
Thereafter follow each stage by stage, sequentially.
Be consistent, don't relent in your goals pursuit.
Strive hard, struggle till you scale each obstacle
When face with impossible, just remove the "im-"
Believe in yourself, have strong faith, pray to Allah.
Never give up, even if you fail, try again and again.
Remember, someone spent 71 years to win English FA.
Another entered primary school at the age of 80 years.
1 woman patiently waited 18 years to birth her 1st child.
Meaning, patience is the key to success.

See you at the Finish Line, Achiever.

CONGRATULATIONS WINNER,

And that is, YOU!

So CELEBRATE!!!

Share freely for maximum reach and benefit...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment